In the Land of Gods and Monsters

I found an advantage of living in a small town. People's idea of brand clothing consists of Longsdale, Guess, and so forth, and therefore you can dig out Miu Miu jeans for 40CZK (a little over £1) in a local second-hand store... This Levis men's jacket is another find of mine, it cost me about 60CZK (£2). I got the dress for fairly cheap as well, on sale in Lindex. (And it reminds me of Rick Owens, even though, or maybe because, it's a couple of sizes bigger.)
I don't actually remember what I did on that day, it was one of the last ones I spent in the Czech Republic before coming back to Oxford... I only know that I went for a coffee with myself, and that it was disgustingly hot. (God bless British weather, seriously.)



LEVI'S JEANS JACKET - THRIFTED, YSL BADGE - YSL EXHIBITION IN PARIS, LEATHER DRESS - LINDEX, BLACK SATCHEL - NEW YORKER, BLACK WEDGES - H&M, HYPE CAP - NEFF C/O FREESTYLEXTREME, SUNGLASSES - C/O OASAP, CAT TATTOO TIGHTS - C/O ROMWE, GOLD CROSS NECKLACE - C/O SUGARLIPS, BANGLES - C/O OASAP, HOPE RING - GIFT


8 comments:

  1. great look! and I can believe of what you've found, and how cheap the things were! luck u
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :3 Yeah, I find myself very lucky as well. :D

      Delete
  2. Hello miss Haru. this is completely off topic for this post, just wanted to say that your outfits posted at modni peklo created some waves, you must have such grat fun reading them. I've been following you for some time and know your style evolution and Im having great fun reading those :D :D :D I'm a big fan btw :D

    mylittleriot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg where? I need to see that! :D
      Thank you btw <3

      Delete
  3. Kde byl prosim ten second hand :O ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. V Nezvesticich (2. patro nad supermarketem, kousek od autobusove zastavky, pokud budes mit cestu...) - je to hrabarna, takze se musis probirat hromadou veci, ale najdou se tam skvele kousky! :3

      Delete

leave a note.