Follow the Rabbit

I am really happy to feature an East London based brand The Orphan's Arms here. I love their prints, referencing to England and literature, such as this Alice in Wonderland quilted sweatshirt. (They also have a print dedicated to Oscar Wilde. I am sold.) All their stuff is hand-printed and made in England with textiles coming from either the UK or Japan. It's really soft and comfortable, I'm just sad that it will stay in my wardrobe waiting until the weather stops boiling me alive. I chose my actual size (S) for a change to wear it as a crop rather than an oversized sweat, and I paired it with messy hair, unlaced shoes, and almost no accessories for a lazy just-woke-up-off-to-party look.


FOLLOW QUILTED SWEATSHIRT - C/O THE ORPHAN'S ARMS, LEATHER SKIRT - MONKI, FEATHER MASK - SECOND-HAND, CLEAR BOOTS - C/O OASAP, PYRAMID RING - PASTEL RAINDROPS GIVEAWAY

I tried applying white mascara on my top lashes as well, and it works really well if you just apply a good amount of it with the tip of the brush over black mascara, just at the ends.


It's kind of like what if Alice lived in present-day East London... I'm not sure whether following a white rabbit would then be a good idea, but I would still do it.

Would you follow the rabbit?

13 comments:

  1. Love how you wrote this :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm trying to improve my writing skills, so it's good to hear this. ^^

      Delete
  2. Such a wonderful look and pictures, sweetie ^__^

    Many kisses,


    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing! Is that Yayoi Kusama in the picture on the wall?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! (No, it's Rei Kawakubo. ^^)

      Delete
    2. Woah totally look alike! It must be the bob haha!

      Delete
  4. Haru

    I love your outfits !!!
    Are the clear boots comfy to wear for the day to work?
    how tall are you?

    thanks girl !
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm 5'9'' (176cm).
      And the boots are comfortable (with socks or tights in them), but mine are a size smaller (I usually wear 41/42, but 41 was the biggest size they had.), so I can't wear them for too long. But if you get your size, they should be fine.

      P.S. Thank you!!

      Delete

leave a note.