Padova and Venice

The fact that this post contains more contemporary art and graffiti than Italian historical architecture corresponds the reality of my one-week stay near Venice. I spent a lot of time aimlessly wandering through the streets of Padova taking photos of whatever caught my eye, and in Venice after spending a great deal of time going through the Peggy Guggenheim modern art collection, I stumbled upon a few amazing artists shown as a part of the Venice Biennale 2013.
P.S. In order to get a latte, you need to say you want a 'cafe latte', otherwise you will be presented with a glass of milk (and a weird look).


P A D O V A




V E N I C E


Pollock detail

Lee Kit
Lee Kit
Monet ice-cream

7 comments:

  1. These pictures are just magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics
    x

    veruzkas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! Looks like an adventure. :3

    From Likkie,
    thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love photo with these bottles!!! :D
    I have similiar experience in England. Every time I was ordering latte for my friend, they looked at me and said ,,cafe late?"
    ...What is this? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      Now that I think of it, it happened to me in England too once - I ordered a latte and they brought me tea. It's definitely the world that's weird though and not us! ;D

      Delete
    2. I also ordered something, is Sturbucks called fruit blend and they brought me something like smoothie with ice (ledová tříšť) and called it latte.
      I think latte has some second meaning for everyone.

      Delete

leave a note.