Make-up and skin care favourites

Before I start buying loads of Asian beauty products and reviewing them, I thought I would share my all-time skincare and make-up favourites. It might be useful for some of you out there whose skin (like mine) is a gift from hell - a pain to take care of. I suffer from eczema and dry skin, with occasional breakouts of acne, so I've tried countless skincare products and foundations before setting for these.

CHINESE PRINT MAKE-UP BAG - C/O PERSUNMALL | PINK MEIJI CHOCOLATE MIRROR - CHINA TOWN MARKET IN LONDON | STAY MATTE POWDER 001 BY RIMMEL | LOVELY COOKIE BLUSHER #8 BY ETUDE HOUSE

MOISTURE FOUNDATION 02 BY THE BODY SHOP | CC CREAM GLOW BY ETUDE HOUSE | EYE CONCEALER 01 BY CLINIQUE | STAY MATTE CONCEALER 010 BY RIMMEL | BLACK LIQUID EYELINER BY SEPHORA | FALSE LASH EFFECT MASCARA BY MAXFACTOR | EYEBROW PENCIL BY RIMMEL | SMOKY EYE PALETTE BY H&M | LOVELY COOKIE BLUSHER #8 BY ETUDE HOUSE | RED LIPSTICK KATE 01 BY RIMMEL | PINK LIPSTICK 730 BY ASTOR | STAY GLOSSY 260 LIPGLOSS BY RIMMEL

H2O MAKE-UP REMOVER BY BIODERMA | CLEANSING GEL BY SEPHORA | TONICUM BY SEPHORA | CELESTIAL MOISTURISING CREAM BY LUSH | ENCHANTED EYE CREAM BY LUSH |  MASK OF MAGNAMINTY BY LUSH | HYDROCORTISONE ECZEMA FACIAL CREAM

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Im always so curious about what other people like to use as a skincare! my favorite is that milk from sephora and of course bioderma! now I really wanna try the mask of magnaminty that ive heard so much about and the other sephora product. also Im just curious about the Hydrocortisone cream (i noticed the czech writing on the packaging so it kinda caught my attention since everything else is in english haha) is the cream helpful?
    thanks for this helpful post. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mask of Magnaminty really is as amazing as everyone says it is. And it's not really expensive either. As for the Hydrocortisone cream, it's a prescription cream against eczema, it works really well if you have eczema breakouts on your face, but it's not a very healthy thing to use in the longterm. u_u (Unfortunately nothing weaker works for me so I just go with this one.)
      I'm glad you found this helpful btw. ^^

      Delete

leave a note.