Angels


'You are your own worst enemy. I am my own guardian angel.'




WHITE BODYCON DRESS - C/O RED'N'BOLD | EYELASHES NECKLACE - MONKI | DENIM JACKET - LEVI'S (THRIFTED + DIYED) | BADGES - YSL, VIVIENNE WESTWOOD & GIFT | LILAC BOOTS - DR MARTENS



I wore this dress before here, but I felt like I needed to do justice to the design of the top bit with two pocket-shaped cutouts on the sides. Instead of a pair of heels and a blazer, I threw an oversized denim jacket on it, and laced up my Dr Martens to end up looking more careless than ladylike (without trying to be Taylor Swift here). Overall a perfect dress up for wandering around the city streets, which has become my favourite hobby these days. (Well, it's always been so, now there's just more to see.)



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wow, these are adjectives I would not expect to appear in the comments. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Everything about this is perfect! I love the boots x

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.