label-less

無印 [muji] = WITHOUT PRINT

I paid my first visit to a MUJI store, and after being fairly unimpressed by their clothing section, I bought an armful of things in the stationery department. I really like the absence of labels, there is no over-designing involved, it is just pure product, but it still speaks to you on a visual level.
I think it is inspiring for the way I dress as well. It seems to be a direction which I'm taking with my life in general.

SET OF 5 NOTEBOOKS | CARD CASE | DIARY 2014.3 | SKETCHBOOK | CLEAR POUCH | SCISSORS | RULER | RED AND BLACK 0.4 MARKERS | MAKE-UP BAG  -  ALL MUJI


8 comments:

  1. cool! :) uz strasne dlouho dumam, jak vypada cely tvuj satnik vsetne bot. Nemela bys chut udelat nejaky ten tag - my closet nebo my shoe collection? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To vubec neni spatny napad. Aspon me to donuti udelat clearout, ke kteremu se uz nejakou dobu chystam. Muj satnik je ted sice o dost mensi, jelikoz jsem v Japonsku a nemuzu s sebou mit vic nez dva kufry veci, ale na druhou stranu to mozna udela satnikovy post o to zajimavejsi. Nekdy v blizke dobe se do toho pustim. Diky za napad! ;3

      Delete
    2. Hehe, supr, tak to se budu tesit :) vubec by neuskodilo udelat closet japonsky a closet cesky. :D *rada nasysa do jinych skrini*

      Delete
  2. Muji make the best stuff! Totally agree with you, it's nice to have some simplicity in life - we're so bombarded by labels and brands and colours otherwise.
    Sinéad xo ♥ fabuleuse, toujours ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's such a great idea to make your label recognisable by the absence of labels. I just wish Muji took it a bit further with their clothing section, as I feel it's not nearly as good as the homeware/stationery/food ones.

      Delete
  3. so minimal, so beautiful! LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ach, Muji. Taky jsem tam nechala pěkných pár liber. <3

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.