Jesus Walks with Me

literally.


I was thinking about how to style this T-shirt without going for the easy and obvious jeans combination, and a mesh asymmetrical dress I bought in Tokyo is the perfect solution. It's still very casual, but it adds an interesting element to the outfit.
As for accessories, I went further with the irony of me wearing a Jesus T-shirt (I'm not very compatible with Christianity.), and so pentagrams meet heart-framed crosses meet a ring that can be both an inverted or normal cross depending on how you put it on. Hobbies include blasphemy.


JESUS T-SHIRT - C/O DUCHESSE PARIS | MESH DRESS - PHANKARAT | STRIPED LEGGINGS - C/O OASAP | GOLD TOE CAP ANKLE BOOTS - TOPSHOP | STARS NECKLACE - 3.3 FIELD TRIP | CROSS RING - 3.3 FIELD TRIP | GOLD KNUCKLE RINGS - H&M | BLACK RING - 3.3 FIELD TRIP | CROSS HEART EARRINGS - SPANK!


4 comments:

leave a note.