Johnny

A 'Sunday school dropout' outfit I wore to work the other day.
I wanted to turn the cuteness of the rompers down a little bit, so I combined kept the rest simple and black with hints of white and gold, and chose accessories that were more ladylike than childish. I wore this sweatshirt in one of my previous posts, but because the print is on the back, it makes a great basic piece for layering, too.
I have also recently developed an obsession with vibrant lipsticks combined with black, white, grey, or denim clothing, I think it makes a great contrast. This Skin Food Vita Tok PK08 lipstick I got in Korea is one of my current favourites. (And ironically enough, I bought this shade by mistake.)

PRIMARY FEAT. DYNAMIC DUO - JOHNNY




DENIM ROMPERS - VINTAGE | BLACK WANG SWEATSHIRT - LES (ART)ISTS | PAPER CRANE SHIRT - THE VALLEY COMPANY | GOLD TOE CAP ANKLE BOOTS - TOPSHOP | RECYCLE EARRINGS - 3.3 FIELD TRIP | BLACK STONE AND SPIKES RING - H&M | OTHER RINGS - 3.3 FIELD TRIP | MAGDALEN COLLEGE PIN - OXFORD UNI SHOP



10 comments:

  1. You look super cool in this outfit!!
    Love it<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute outfit♥ And the last pic of you... purrrrr xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look. The vibrant lipstick/monochrome clothes is a great idea! I usually try to match mine with something in my outfit <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the whole outfit, especially the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look (and your mushroom cut is looking amazing).
    I've been following your blog for a while now and it's so cool to see how much your style has changed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      It kind of amazes me how much my style has changed over the years, or even over the last few months...and everytime I think I've reached the final destination, there's always a change ahead...but maybe that's better than to stay static.

      Delete

leave a note.