#MONKIOSAKA party

Last Thursday, I was invited by Monki's Osaka crew to model at their party in Onzieme.
You might have noticed that I wear Monki quite a bit, to the point when I find myself tagging it in almost every blog post, so I was really happy to accept the invitation. I was dressed head-to-toe in their denim new arrivals, and although it's not something I personally would pick up (I usually shop for their basics, or cuts and materials rather than prints.), it's been kind of growing on me...
One of the things I love about Monki, is that it feels more like a family, all the staff are really friendly, there's no sense of hierarchy or over-competitiveness. Although at the end of the day, it's still a business, I think Monki shows that fashion can be done differently. This also projects into their branding, store design, and production process (securing decent working conditions for the employees of their suppliers, and trying to be environmentally friendly).

But now for my bad quality random content party pictures...

Ikmo having a blast.

FLORAL DENIM SHORTS AND SHIRT | WHITE CHAIN NECKLACE | NAIL RING | BLACK RING | FLORAL HEADSCARF | TEARY EYES MONSTER SOCKS | HOLOGRAPHIC SHOES | all MONKI

皆ありがとう!楽しかった〜

4 comments:

leave a note.