Tatsuya Tsuhakara photoshoot

Two weeks ago, I was lucky to get to do a photoshoot with Tatsuya Tsukahara, an Osaka-based fashion and accessory designer, whose necklace you can remember from my previous posts like this one, and a team of other great talented people. I was modelling his new collection, which he himself described it as 'urban nature' (都自然, toshizen in Japanese), and both the clothes and the whole concept of the photos was something close to me visually, so I had a nice time and I am really happy with the results.

photography masaya tanaka
hair and make up shun hashimoto
all designs by tatsuya tsukahara


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, you look amazing and i love the looks <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mamka, dívajíc se mi přes rameno, komentovala že ,,tahle baba je ale pěkná" :) Souhlasim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaa, so nice photos! Like like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, everyone! It was thanks to a team of talented people ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2. a 4. fotka... *_* Vypadáš úžasně.

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.