TEAM WANG

I have seen LES (ART)ISTS around the internet before, so it was a pleasant surprise to find out while I was in Seoul that Åland (the place where I left way too much money and feelings) stocks some of their items. I was originally intending to get a YAMAMOTO or KAWAKUBO, but this WANG (whose work and personality I just adore) design seems to take it a step further, because Alexander Wang uses sportswear a lot himself, and it just feels like something he would actually design. I had also been wanting a simple black sweatshirt, so the design of the front works perfectly, too.
I saw LES (ART)ISTS in a store I was randomly passing by in Osaka the other day, which makes me tempted to come back for another part of my dream team at some point. (Gotta catch them all 'ey?)



WANG SWEATSHIRT - LES (ART)ISTS | SLEEVELESS DRESS - T BY ALEXANDER WANG | STRIPED LEGGINGS - C/O OASAP | SOCKS - STREET STALL IN SEOUL | GOLD TOE CAP ANKLE BOOTS - TOPSHOP | GOLD KNUCKLE RINGS - H&M | BLACK TUBE RING - 3.3 FIELD TRIP | EARRINGS - 3.3 FIELD TRIP | GOLD CHAIN - THANK YOU MARKET | RED BEANIE - H&M

CUSTOM 3D iPHONE CASE - C/O ANYSHAPES


9 comments:

  1. děláš si čárky pokaždé, co se na tebe japonci zadívají nebo osloví nebo vyfotí? :D protože si myslím, že ty už tam musíš být na obálkách časopisů. :) Já sem v Koreji moc nepochodila, jelikož sem malá s dlouhýma tmavýma vlasama, ale skupinka korejek se mě zeptalo, zda moje řasy sou moje nebo kde sem je koupila, tak mi to zalichotilo. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carky si nedelam, ale ve vychodni Asii je idolizovani zapadnich rysu hodne rozsirene, takze uz se me par lidi v Japonsku zeptalo, jestli jsou to moje oci nebo mam cocky, a v Koreji se me nekdo zeptal, jestli mam operaci nosu...

      Delete
  2. Love your phone case, uber cool. and your outfit <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect!!!!chcek my last post http://roccacocca.blogspot.fr/2014/02/precious-myrtille.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. ingenious look

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.