Your Pieces


'I had imagined I would be either dead or extremely successful by now.'
- Tablo, A Glass of Victory (from Pieces of You)


RED COAT - COMME DES GARÇONS ROBE DE CHAMBRE | CLOUD PRINT JACKET - C/O OASAP |CUTOUT SWEATSHIRT - WONDER MARKET & LAND | BLACK HIGH-WAISTED JEANS - MONKI | LILAC BOOTS - DR MARTENS | HORROR SOCKS - MYEONGDONG MARKET | BOY SNAPBACK - SICK | PLANET MIRROR EARRINGS - TOPSHOP






While in Seoul, I did not stalk my favourite musicians, but I went to see places where the music I live on is made. For the atmosphere, I guess. Or out of curiosity. Or for whatever reason. They both happen to be really beautiful buildings, too.

10 comments:

  1. Páni, super detaily! A ty bílé spodní řasy jsou skvěle efektní. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your outfits so much <3 is that the yg building behind you? are you a YG lover ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, that's the YG building. I wouldn't call myself a YG lover, but some of my favourite musicians are under YG, so I guess I like YG's style in general.

      Delete

leave a note.