Head in the Rainbow Clouds

I did some hair modelling the other day, and I ended up walking out of the salon with shorter My Little Pony like hair. The rainbow of colours changes every time you put it in a slightly different shape, so I literally cannot walk past a mirror without stopping and playing with my hair for a little bit. I personally find that the best match to colourful hair and everything else is a really simple monochrome outfit with accessories kept to minimum. No necklaces, or bracelets, just little gold earrings, and a few really simple knuckle rings. That way it doesn't result in a colour-overkill, and it also makes the hair stand out more.
Apart from my hair, I have also been playing around with my new iPhone case, the ideal one for vane people, and people who keep forgetting to take a pocket mirror with them. (I consider myself a member of both groups.) I also really like the way it photographs when related to different subjects and textures. (And it is gold, duh.) I've only had it for a few days, so I'm not sure how scratched it will get later on, but I'm kind of looking forward to its 'used' look as well.


FAUX LEATHER DRESS - LINDEX | FAUX LEATHER SKIRT - MONKI | KNUCKLE RINGS - H&M | HEART CROSS EARRINGS - SPANK! | GOLD TOE CAP ANKLE BOOTS - TOPSHOP | GOLD MIRROR IPHONE CASE - C/O TOUCHZEROGRAVITY

HAIR BY AKANE KANDA (TICK TOCK)


6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I didn't realise how many colours you had in your hair. I love the gold details <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes me not want to wash it ever, it's like an impressionist water colour painting on my head. ^0^

      Delete
  2. Great use of textures in this outfit. Yes, that close up of your hair does look some water colour - which is great. It's being bold without being "too much".

    Love that last pic btw

    http://outfitbynight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how your photos changed. I like you don't simply pose as you used to, but you add more interesting photos and visually similiar objects. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm trying to improve my photos as much as I can, I'm glad it's not in vain.

      Delete

leave a note.