Kitsune

(If you feel like the CdG Robe de Chambre coat is an ever-present figure in my outfit posts ever since I bought it, you're not mistaken. I have become the girl in a big red coat.)

I recently got my hands on two pieces from Let Kuzmus's new collection, this skirt is one of them. I like the incorporation of menswear-looking fabric, and also the way an office lady pencil skirt gets transformed by the stripe of fabric sticking out on each side. The red bralet is another new addition to my wardrobe, I bought it during my trip to Tokyo in Nadia, a store I've been eyeing on the internet for some time. I put the mesh white dress over it to avoid looking like a sailor pin-up girl wannabe. (I'm not a fan of either of these two trends, on myself that is.) I wore this to a Maison Kitsune club event in Osaka a while ago, so I added some 'dressier' accessories as well. The Tatsuya Tsukahara geometrical necklace has become my favourite accessory of all times, because I keep discovering new ways to wear it (as a belt, as a headband, anticipating what I think of next).


SKIRT - LET KUZMUS | RED BRALET - NADIA | MESH DRESS - PHANKARAT | STAR SOCKS - STREET STALL IN SEOUL | HOLOGRAPHIC SHOES - MONKI | MIRROR PLANET EARRINGS - TOPSHOP | GEOMETRIC NECKLACE (WORN AS A HEADBAND) - TATSUYA TSUKAHARA (VIA LITMUS)

TIM WALKER'S PASTEL CATS | MONKI 'CHIPPY NAIL CONCEALER' RING


8 comments:

  1. love this outfit!

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skvělá kombinace, sukně má super střih. A žeru tu čelenku.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That headband and those shoes are just amazing. Love it! <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning as always, I'm in love with that headband!

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.