Que Sera Sera

'Whatever will be, will be.'


The black and white combination is a classic, but I feel like it can become a little boring when you don't think about combining materials and textures, too. I really like the mesh and faux leather combination, as well as the matte plastic chain and sunglasses. I also love how the outfit simultaneously melts into and contrasts with the wall in the background. The pinafore itself is quite short on me, but black mini shorts and a blazer tied around my waist solve the problem perfectly. I already have a few other styling ideas with this pinafore in my head, it had never occurred to me how versatile a piece it can become before I got it.


WHITE FAUX LEATHER PINAFORE - C/O MOTEL ROCKS | MESH TOP - THRIFTED | BLACK AND WHITE BLAZER - H&M | STRIPED LEGGINGS - C/O OASAP | WHITE PLATFORM SANDALS - H&M | BOY SNAPBACK - SICK | WHITE MATTE SUNGLASSES - STREET STALL IN SEOUL | WHITE PLASTIC CHAIN - MONKI | BLACK CIRCLE RING - MONKI | BLACK FAUX LEATHER SHOULDER BAG - MONKI


11 comments:

leave a note.