Mind Your Own Business

There have been some new people and new things in my life since I last published anything. The latter including the perfect pair of sneakers (I like how the Nike logo almost disappears, and you can appreciate the design without being distracted by the famous tick.), the perfect earrings (One of my favourite things about them is when people try to read them in the train.), the perfect shirt (I love the feeling of finding the perfect design and the perfect fit in a row of vintage clothes.), and the perfect 90s geometric minidress (Which tends to roll up, because tall people problems, but the cut and the print is perfect, and I can always wear it as a top.). My recent go-to style has been a combination of something ladylike with a disrupting 'I-don't-care' element. Sneakers with a minidresses are a perfect example. I prefer to keep things simple, and only shop for things I really want to wear, a lot. (Even if it's a blog collaboration, I pick items to keep, rather than being seduced by the fact that it's free.) It's not only good for the planet, and your wallet, but it makes you more conscious about your life choices in general, and it doesn't feel like you're cheating yourself.
I am also very excited about my second trip to Seoul next week. There is something about the vibe of the city that makes me want to come back again and again. I feel like if my personality was transformed into a city, it would be Seoul, even though it's not perfect...because it's not perfect.

MINIDRESS - C/O MOTEL ROCKS | SHIRT - VINTAGE | SNEAKERS - NIKE AIR | EARRINGS - MYOB



photos by Clio Zäuner

13 comments:

  1. Wow your dress is amazing!

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These dress looks really cool. And your hair - best in some time. I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the whole look together; the dress is amazing and please, how cool are these earrings? Love how everything plays together and nice tattoo in Japanese :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ty jsi prostě ikonická. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those earrings are ridiculous, but amazing. And I love that dress <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Facinating news! Enjoy Seoul bae, you will love it for sure! Great monochrome outfit :D

    likkie xx,
    thedippster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.