snapped.

Looking back at my 10 months stay in Japan and two trips to Seoul through the camera lenses of others. Strangely enough, looking and what I wore, I can recall exactly where I went and what I did that day. So thank you, dear street snappers, for helping me preserve them precious memories.

osaka, amemura
(c) ofssmagazine

tokyo, shibuya

osaka, amemura

kobe, motomachi

tokyo, shibuya

osaka, amemura

osaka, amemura

osaka, amemura

osaka, amemura

seoul, insadong
(c) dailycode

osaka, horie

osaka, nakazakicho

kobe, motomachi

osaka, amemura

13 comments:

  1. You get snapped so much! But you do have the coolest fashion, I love that War is Over clutch <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be fair, I was there for 10 months... But thanks! x

      Delete
  2. Moc ti to sluší. Skvělý outfity, prostředí... prostě paráda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarko, 8. a 13. fotka je naprosto peckovni outfit :) Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Shots Haru!!!! <3

    likkie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asi sem se zamilovala do tvého červéného kabátu :3

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.