objects.

I have moved to a new flat for this academic year. It is in a neighbourhood very removed from the university environment, with many little cafes and charity shops, for which I am very thankful. My room is no interior design piece to brag about. It was already furbished when I moved in, so I merely tried to keep it as simple as possible to help me stay concentrated. There are a few objects, however, which mark this square box as my own personal space, and make me feel at home.

DSC03381 copy
DSC03386 copy
DSC03396 copy
DSC03388 copy
INSPIRATION STRING | COMME DES GARÇONS PLAY EAU DE TOILETTE | MUJI BRUSH STAND | MM6 iPAD CASE | CHARITY SHOP JEWELLERY STAND

1 comment:

  1. I love the piece of string with clothes pegs. Such a great way of hanging stuff up!

    ReplyDelete

leave a note.